Advertised pricing excludes any applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, documentation, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Contact dealer for details.
2017 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor 42
For serious high performance zero-turn mowing at the best value, you need the Hustler® Raptor®. The Raptor® is designed to the highest standards, and built with the same great quality Hustler® has been committed to for over 50 years.
- Warranty: Three-year warranty offers peace of mind.
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are the toughest in its category.
- Heavy-Duty Welded Steel Deck: The heavy-duty welded steel deck provides maximum strength and durability.
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ Steering: The most precise steering in the zero-turn industry is only found on a Hustler®.
- SmartChoke™ Technology: Starting the mower has never been easier. There's no choke - Just turn the key and go.
- Patented Automatic Park Brake System: A simple and convenient system that automatically engages the parking brake when you open the steering levers.
- Manufacturer: Kohler w/ SmartChoke™
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 22HP
- Displacement: 725cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: HydroGear EZT
- Speed: 6.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Hand Operated
- Depth: 4.1"
- Blades: 2
- Blade Length: 2 - 20.50" x 2.25" x .188"
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,700 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 3/4 Shafts and Triple Protection Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 14ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1/4" x 3/4" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" Steel
- Seat: Molded Vinyl, Adjustable, Suspension Springs
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11 x 4
- Drive Tire: 18 x 8.50 - 8
- Acres per Hour: 2.2
- Weight: 479 lbs.
- Height: 39"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 44.42"
- Tire Width: 41"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 96.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 54.9"
- 2-Bag Grass Catcher: Only nine bolts are required to attach this 5.4 bushel, easy-to-assemble catcher. Large transfer tube for superior transfer of clippings.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Armrest Kit: Add armrests for even more comfort.
- Engine Guard: Optional engine guard provides protection and adds to the great look.
- Flex Forks: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Hour Meter: Great for keeping track of service intervals.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn. (52" decks only.)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- w/ SmartChoke™
- HydroGear EZT
- Wheel Size
- Front Tire: 11 x 4; Drive Tire: 18 x 8.50 - 8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect