Advertised pricing excludes any applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, documentation, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Contact dealer for details.
2019 Grasshopper 725DT 61"
Call for Price
The Grasshopper Model 725DT zero-turn riding lawn mower provides the fuel economy, speed, performance, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability to the landscape professional. This front-mount mower is powered with a fuel-efficient, Tier 4 final-compliant, MaxTorque™ diesel engine. Perform a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks with a number of implements that replace the front-mounted deck. Exclusive PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment feature raises the deck to fit more on a trailer or for easy underside deck cleaning.
- T6® Drive Hydrostatic Transmission: Tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission with design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors In-line CoolFan™ cooling system for cooling efficiency and long service intervals Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
- AntiVibe Power Platform®: Isolates the engine and T-Drive™ from the operator platform for an unprecedented vibration-free experience
- QuikConverter™ Implement Capability: Add or remove implements in minutes without tools with QuikConverter™ Implement System Equip your out-front mower with a wide range of tools, including turf cleanup, renovation and snow removal implements that extend your productivity year-round
- Built for Long Life: Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Minimal Maintenance: Fewer than 10 grease points and easy top-side access to belts and filters 1,000-hour transmission fluid change intervals Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
- Vigilant Operator Presence System™: Standard, low profile Roll-over Protection System (ROPS) structure with an adjustable seatbelt Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
- Wide Stance Single-Fork Tail Wheels: Wide stance single-fork tail wheels provide increased flotation and stability for a smoother ride.
- Kubota MaxTorque™ Diesel: EPA Tier 4 Final-compliant 54.9 cu. in. (898 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube for smooth, reliable operation
- PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift: Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004). PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage. The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- LED Work Lights: LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
- Heavy-duty Deck: Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut. Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Ultimate Operator Station®: ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
- Warranty: Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor; third year covering parts only. Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- High Temperature Clutch Cut Out: Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
- Type/Horsepower/Cylinders: Kubota, MaxTorque™, 3-cyl.
- Displacement: 54.8 cu. in. (898 cc)
- Lubrication System: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Fuel: Diesel - No. 2
- Fuel Capacity: 8 U.S. Gal (30.28 L)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, remote mounted, cyclonic, dual element air filtration.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Deck: DuraMax
- Mulching Package #: 504567(52), 504569(61), 504571(72)
- DuraMax® Deck Size: 61"
- Cutting Height Range: 1.25 to 5.0 in. (3.2 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Construction (Robotic-Welded Steel): Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. 7.6% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm)) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles and a triple-strength upper deck, 1/2 inch thick in stress zones. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts to withstand the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Blades (Tempered, Alloy Steel): 61" Deck: (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Spindle Assemblies: Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.
- Spindle Housings: 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Blade Drive: Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Trimability (Outside of Std. Tire to Left Trim Side): 61" Deck: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)***
- Battery (Maintenance-Free): 12 Volt
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Ignition: Breakerless, diesel quick heat glow plug
- Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR), embroidered logo, iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Console-Mounted Instruments: Low engine oil pressure, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, digital hour meter, work lights, ignition, glow plug and push/pull PTO switches.
- Work Lights: Optional - LED
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Type: T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16 cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors. AntiVibe Power Platform® reduces vibration for the operator.
- Filtration/Hydro Fluid: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle filter / Grasshopper CoolTemp Hydro-Max™ fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for 1,000 hour change intervals.
- Speed: 0 - 10.0 mph (0 - 16.1 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, HydraSmooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Drive Wheels - Standard (4-Ply Rated): 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation, 4-ply rated
- Drive Wheels - Optional (4-Ply Rated): 22x10.00x10, turf tread, 4-ply rated
- Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic (2)
- Deck Tires (4-Ply Rated): 61" Deck: 9x3.50x4 (flat proof), 4-ply rated
- Height (Seat Back): 46.0 in. (116.8 cm)
- Height (Seat Cushion): 30.5 in. (77.5 cm)
- Height (ROPS): 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length (frontmount w/ DuraMax® Deck - Mowing Position): 61" Deck: 107.5 in. (273.0 cm)
- Length (FrontMount Power Unit + DuraMax® Deck - Folded Up): 61" Deck: 91.0 in. (231.1 cm)
- Deck Width (Side Discharge): 61" Deck: 74.5 in. (189.2 cm)
- Deck Width (Mulch*): 61" Deck: 62.5 in.* (158.8 cm)
- FrontMount Powerunit Only (Width/Length): 50.0 in. (127.0 cm)/67.0 in. (170.2 cm)
- FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase): 51.5 in. (130.8 cm)
- (Uncrated): 61" Deck: 1420 lbs. (644.1 kg)
- FrontMount Power Unit Only (Uncrated): 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg)
- FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (Uncrated): 61" Deck: 420 lbs. (190.5 kg)
- Mulching Package: 61" Deck: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- PowerVac® FrontMount Collection System: Powerful, deck-driven PowerVac™ collection systems deliver one-pass perfection every time, and are available with a wide range of twin or triple mesh bag or high-capacity metal hopper collectors.
- Hydraulic Deck Lift: Raises the front of the deck to maneuver over soft or uneven ground and to clear curbs, trailer ramps and other obstacles. Lift switch is standard in lever on current models. Kit includes Universal Wiring Harness and requires 50-lb. counterweight and counterweight mount kit.
- Filter Minder: The Filter Minder alerts the operator when airflow is restricted in the air canister on dual-element air filters.
- Armrest Height Adjustment Switch: Used in conjunction with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment, this armrest-mounted switch controls deck lift functions and adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 4.5 inches on the go.
- Rear Discharge Shield Kit: Optional rear discharge shield kit converts 34R Series decks to direct clippings out the back of the deck for a smooth cut and no windrowing.
- Air Dam Kit: An optional Air Dam Kit can be installed along the front edge of most mower decks to minimize dust and dirt escaping from the front of the mower.
- Full Flotation Deck Inserts: Allow for controlled side-to-side flotation of the deck in rolling terrain for a smooth, even cut.
- SpeedTrimming™ Roller Kit: The optional SpeedTrimming™ heavy-duty, anti-scalp roller kit for 52-inch and larger DuraMax® decks speeds close trimming near buildings, fences retaining walls and other landscaping features. Kits available for both left and right sides of cutting decks.
- Your Choice of Decks: 52-, 61- or 72-inch 34 Series DuraMax® side-discharge decks, which easily convert to Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection. All come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment; however, 52- and 61-inch manual FoldUp™ decks are also available. 52-, 61- or 72-inch 34R Series DuraMax® side-discharge decks, which easily convert to Down Discharge™ mulching, rear discharge or PowerVac™ collection and come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment. 52-, 61- or 72-inch 35R Series dedicated rear discharge decks, which come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment.
- QuikConverter® Implements: Every FrontMount™ mower accepts a range of time- and labor-saving QuikConverter™ implements for even greater flexibility and productivity year-round.
- Wide Seat Conversion Kit: Provides additional seating room for larger operators or to accommodate cell phones or pagers. Requires seat belt extension.
- Engine Block Heater: Engine Block Heater helps warm the engine for easier starting in cold weather.
- Sunshade Canopy Vinyl: Lightweight, water repellent, UV-resistant vinyl canopy mounts easily to OPS or ROPS to limit exposure to direct sunlight, reducing eye strain and increasing operator comfort.
- WeatherBeater® Winter Enclosure: The full-view metal cab keeps moisture out and heat inside to keep the operator comfortable and productive. Standard electric windshield wiper clears windshield during operation. Powerful LED lights light up your path. Counterweight required.
- Radiator Cleaning Wand: Multi-channel sprayer combs water pressure between radiator fins without damage, dislodging packed-in dust and debris that can become an invisible source of engine overheating.
- Premier Suspension Seat: Optional premier suspension seat provides the ultimate in operator comfort. Low-profile seat slides fore and aft and includes an integrated shock absorber that manually adjusts to operators between 100 - 300 lbs. Other ergonomic features include a backrest that tilts from -5 degrees to +30 degrees, a lumbar support mechanism, adjustable armrests and a retractable seat belt.
- Down Discharge™ Mulching Package: The optional Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ High-Low Mulching blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the turf, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
- Yellow Beacon Light: Yellow beacon attaches to OPS to provide greater visibility in high-traffic areas.
- Tail Wheel Options: Dual-fork tail wheels or wide stance single-fork tail wheels.
- Sunshade Canopy Aluminum: Diamond-plated aluminum canopy is highly resistant to abrasions. Easily mounts to ROPS to increase operator comfort by limiting exposure to direct sunlight and reducing eye strain.
- Extended Steering Levers: Provides an additional two inches of leg clearance.
- Side Discharge Control Kit: Control the discharge of the mower deck to avoid putting clippings in flower beds and on sidewalks
- 35 Series Dedicated Rear Discharge Decks: Dedicated 132-, 155- and 183-cm, extra-deep, 5.5-inch 35 Series rear discharge decks deliver revolutionary performance for applications where keeping clippings off sidewalks, driveways and parking lots is critical.
- Michelin® X® Tweel® Airless Tail and Deck Wheels: Smooth tread, 13x6.50x6 tail wheel. Performs like a pneumatic tire, but without the inconvenience and downtime associated with flats. Also available for 72-inch deck wheels. Not for use with PowerVac Collection Systems.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- MaxTorque™, 3-cyl.
- 54.8 cu. in. (898 cc)
- T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16 cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir
- Wheel Size
- 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation, 4-ply rated
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 U.S. Gal (30.28 L)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.