Advertised pricing excludes any applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, documentation, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Contact dealer for details.
2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® 42" Kawasaki FR600
Engineered from the ground up, the Raptor® packs more performance, reliability and legendary Hustler® features into its simple design. Featuring a tough welded-steel deck, heavy-duty fabricated frame and Hustler's exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering, the Raptor® delivers an incredibly smooth and fluid zero-turn experience.
- 36", 42", 52" heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Powerful engine options
- Patented automatic parking brake
- Engine guard standard
- Foot-operated deck lift
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: Easy, hands-free deck height adjustment.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 52" deck size available.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- Get Comfortable: Enjoy the ride with the built-in lumbar support and natural air flow.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Powerful Engine Options: Maximum performance with Kawasaki and Kohler engines.
- Warranty: The Raptor® has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 18HP
- Displacement: 603cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: HydroGear ZT2100
- Speed: Up to 6.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot-Operated
- Depth: 4.1"
- Blades: 2
- Blade Length: 2 - 20.50" x 2.25" x .188"
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,700 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 3/4 Shafts and Triple Protection Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 14ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1/4" x 3/4" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" Steel
- Seat: Molded Vinyl, Adjustable, Suspension Springs
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11 x 4
- Drive Tire: 18 x 8.50 - 8
- Acres per Hour: 2.2
- Weight: 479 lbs.
- Height: 38"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 44.42"
- Tire Width: 41"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 96.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 54.9"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Armrest Kit: Add armrests for even more comfort.
- Flex Forks ®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Hour Meter: Great for keeping track of service intervals.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18 hp
- HydroGear ZT2100
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 8.50 - 8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.