Advertised pricing excludes any applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, documentation, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Contact dealer for details.
2019 Hustler Turf Equipment X-ONE® 60" Rear Discharge Kawasaki FX730
The X-ONE® is built for the full-time commercial landscaper to provide all day, everyday performance. It offers a choice of carbureted or fuel-injected engines and a selection of side or rear-discharge decks. The X-ONE sets the standard for commercial zero-turn value.
- 52", 60" or 72" commercial-style, side discharge deck
- 54" or 60" rear-discharge deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- High horsepower and varied engine options
- Clean and simple design
- 13" front and 24" drive tires
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Incredible Power: Driven by Parker unitized pumps and choice of engine sizes.
- Unmatched Comfort: Internal suspension seat with operator isolator and armrests standard.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires - Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The X-One offers up to 24" drive tires.
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Simple Design: Designed to make maintenance and service simple and easy.
- Warranty: The X-ONE® has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23.5HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Motors: Parker unitized 12cc/rev pump & 15.9ci/rev wheel motors
- Hydraulic Cooling: Transmission Mounted Fans
- Speed: 10.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 60" Rear
- Cutting Heights: 1"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 20.5" x 2.5" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,410 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10 ga. Fab. with 7 ga. wrappers
- Spindle Mounts: 10 ga. with 7 ga. doubler, steel
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11 ga. formed channel with rolled edge
- Frame: 1.5" x 3.0" .188" Steel
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2" Steel
- Seat: Bolstered Internal Suspension Seat with 4 Point Rubber Isolation Mounts
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 24 x 12 - 12
- Acres per Hour: 6.36
- Weight: 1282 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 71.6"
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 49"
- Length: 86.25"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 61.72"
- Tire Width: 54.5"
- 3-Bag Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. Holds 12 bushels.
- BacVac Bagger: Electric-accuated DFS bagger system. Easy-on, easy-off versatility with a 10-bushel capacity.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks™: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Semi-Pneumatic Front Tires: Flat-free front tire option.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12 - 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in. Rear